Information Required

Text size:
A+ A- A=

If you have seen on this website any housing units you perhaps may be interested renting, remember to contact the Integrated Intake Worker at our main office located at 450 Scott Street in Fort Frances. Should you be interested in applying for housing through the Rainy River District Social Services Board, the following documents contain the types of information we will be asking you to provide upon your visit to our office. These documents are only to be viewed and not completed online, for more information please contact our Administration.

Income and assets verification

Family Application for Rental Accommodation

Senior/Single Application for Rental Accommodation