Ontario Works Child Care

Text size:
A+ A- A=
Formal/Informal Funding is available for Ontario Works recipients who are taking part in approved activities, to help pay for child care expenses in either Licensed Child Care Facilities or with Informal Care Providers. For more information please contact your Income Maintenance Worker through Ontario Works.